The second half of the class posts on why blogging is good for journalism (see the first part, and a description of the overall assignment, here). Next: Why blogging is bad for journalism!
- Julia Day
- Matt Armstrong: With the mainstream media facing hard times, any innovation can be helpful.
- Ashley Alford: Blogging allows for anyone to become a journalist, creating more variety in the media.
- Hillary Baum
- Ray Zawodni: Blogging can be good for journalism as a tool for paid journalists, as a quick way to get news, and as a way to see how the public feels about what is going on in the world.
- Heather Tawney
- Evan Moore: Blogging is good for the heart and soul of journalism even though our wallets still may be hurting.
- Paden Wyatt
- Travis Crum – awaiting link
- Chelsea Fuller – awaiting link