In keeping with this week’s Twitter Mega-assignment, we’ll be reading up on the work of your peers from around the country and world. All of the links provided are to classes who will either be scavenger hunting alongside you, or who are about to embark on that selfsame journey in the near future.
The other participating schools and their hashtags are below. All are posting this week unless otherwise noted:
- Auburn University at #AUJclass
- University of Maryland at #J361JD
- Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville (Mark Poepsel) at #MC202p
- Utah State University at #JCOMSocial
- American University in Cairo at #JRMC202
There are three parts to this assignment (the first two parts MUST use the #JRLweb tag to count):
- Retweet at least five posts from students at these other schools. They can be scavenger hunt items or something else relevant to the course. It is preferable that you add some of your own (brief) perspective where possible, so you’re adding to the conversation.
- Respond to at least five separate posts from students at these other schools. This is different than retweeting – you’ll need to make contact and open up an actual conversation.
- Post a comment below describing the experience. Yes, you must still read the Briggs chapter in the syllabus for class this week, and if you can integrate that into your post, god bless you, but I won’t require it.
All these things must be completed by noon, Monday, September 30.