And here’s the last part of your final read & respond! You’ll be assessing your own work, based on the material you provided me. Based on the following examples, you’ll be voting (via this Google Forms ballot) on the following categories.
NOTE: If your name doesn’t have links, you need to provide them to me!
ALSO NOTE: You’re not expected to read all these links – you’ve already read a lot of your classmates’ work during reviews and commenting – just use them for reference!
Group Blog Awards
Note: You can’t vote for your own group unless otherwise indicated!
The Groups (group-selected posts are linked):
- Almost Heaven, Almost Green (post 1, post 2, post 3)
- Arts in Appalachia (post 1, post 2, post 3)
- My Reputation (post 1, post 2, post 3)
- The Morgantown Bender (post 1, post 2, post 3)
- Best Post on a Group Blog (can’t vote for your own post, but can vote for a post by your group)
- Best Group Blog Headline
- Most Improved Group Blog
- Best Group Blog Overall
- Best Use of Additional Content
- Best Social Media Presence
Personal Blog Awards
Note: You can’t vote for yourself!
The Personal Blogs (best posts provided by you)
- Gillian Brooks
- Diandra Conwell
- Victoria Donatelli
- Patrick Downey
- Holly Fry
- Karlee Gibson
- Brianna Herscher
- Sadie Janes
- Dean Marrazzo
- Who Wears Short Shorts? College Basketball Players!
- Break Bank Bryce (and its follow-up post)
- Lyndsey Moran
- Shana Nelson
- Cody Nespor
- Anne Parker
- Shyla Parsons
- Adam Payne
- Robert Potesta
- Hailey Spicer
- Gillian Wanosky
- Alexandra White
- Best Post on a Personal Blog
- Best Personal Blog Headline
- Most Improved Personal Blog
- Best Personal Blog Overall
Nominate another blogger for best uses of audiovisual, non-audiovisual, and social media content.
Nominate another blogger for a “Most/Best ____” category (e.g., Best use of GIFs, Most Likely to Proofread Everyone’s Work)
Nominate yourself for something at which you think you excel (e.g., Best Interviewer of Homeless Persons) or perhaps are notorious for (e.g., Most Likely to Get Caught Texting)
The usual deadline applies, but you don’t have to respond as a comment. Instead, complete the ballot on Google Forms by
11:59 p.m. Monday, April 22 UPDATE 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, April 24.